Sunday 8 March 2015

Why the IJJA is like Disney


We have have always said that we are proud to be different.  But just how different are we?

Last week whilst working on our website I received an email from a local Safety Company reminding me that my First Aid at Work Certificate expires next week (12th March) and that they were running a refresher course the same week if I wanted to book myself on it.

So I sent a response back saying that a week's reminder was a bit short notice.  This was the response I received:

"It is down to the individual maintain there certificate not the providers Phil. I noticed it so dropped you an email out of courtesy. Probably best you sort elsewhere. Regards"


Needless to say another company will now be receiving my hard earned cash. 

In comparison to this a parent in January messaged me to say they were missing £5 out of their wallet and had I accidentally short changed them.  I checked the till and it added it up correctly.  When I saw the parent with their children a week later she was greeted with £5 waiting on the counter.

If I was 100% sure I hadn't short-changed them then why did I hand over £5?

Simple, the IJJA will go out of its way to look after their family.  We see our students as lifetime customers and will look after them as such.  I know that the parent will remember the goodwill gesture and therefore continue to use our services.

Some of you will know that the only place I have been abroad is Florida and love Disney to bits.  Why?  Because every time you go back you are welcomed like an old friend.  They will go out of their way to make sure that the experience you have you will remember for a lifetime.

Just like the IJJA.



No comments:

Post a Comment

m1 m2 m3 m4 m5 m6 phonefooter emailfooter